Nics As I Promised ........Wishing U De Next Mrning :P
Dunno How much Significant it wud Be....But I Blv Coz Of Ur BDay not coming....U Gt Max WIshes after Ur Bday gt Over :D
Well To Start Of Its Not I Have Been Close to Nics Personally....but I hardly get CLose to any1 Either :D
But I Can See who is What....n When Fyts Used to Happen Sply....de best thing WHich I Noticed was
No matter Nics is Involved In it Or Not...evry1 unanomously Decided Nics Cant b Bad or wrng:P
She Is Sweet Bit Of Person....probably she talks in de Cutest of manner :P n Catches Evry1's SMile n attention wid her Bubbly n Soft Nature:P
I remember How Nics Used to B ter at truth n Dare thrd For Hrs....Long tym back
N smday She gt noticed By Our fellow Frnd Aksh....n Sooner she was on lame Light
She was an RJ n By Virtue Of rasing Problems At Comms ......We Had to share her with Many Places
Nvrtheless I Blv Still Nics Means De Same to Us........As Srprisingly De Ppl Who Knew Her BDay were not Many n Thnkfully awl were a Part of Unique Family....which Shows SHe always had Been a Part Of Us
I thought Of talkin Of Dis Coz I Felt Bad Dat we Cud Nt Celebrate de Day As Nics Deserved But I Found It More Srprising Dat Atleast Mayur Pranish Remembered Her Bday ....which Not Many Did Until De Thread Was Made
Nics U Have a Great Sense Of humbleness within U
U Sound Great with ur emotes:P U try to Fight but Unfortunately U look Cute More when Angry :P
Ur PIcs Are Always Wrth Watching
I Also Knw U R studious Little Girl :P
.
Well Its Said Ki We Shud Praise Sm1 At Her BDay....So When I thought OF It....I Recollected De things Dat Nics Has N Which Makes Us Smile :D
I Knw Ur Pranish.....He Is Senti
N Being a Kid He Is Too Innocent .......
Among 100 Of Girls He CHoosed U Like Her Mom
It Says A Lot Of things.....A Pure Little heart Wont B Biased In Chosin Sm1 For Relation
Dat Showed Evrythng U Are
M Not in a Mood of EMotions...But When at mrning I love writing as Not Many r der to Chat
N thnx to It Probably I Can tell things to U ...which I Might not Have
So Ur BDay was always Smthng Spl For Us :D
I Love ur thread
N I Sply Love Postin In Dose Bday threads,,,,,which r High ON Quality....High ON emotions
U Earned de Love Of Dis ppl By ur Nature n Dats what I Wish U Always Kp
Wish To celebrate ur bday over de year......n wish to celebrate it 4 longer tym next year:P
PS:- I BLV ur bday is not over yet Though :P
God Bless U Buddy:) I felt Good In Postin awl Dis :)
Friday, 29 June 2012
Happy Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment